Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Experiencing Trouble Registration Process?

Hello!

It's been brought to my attention that some are having trouble with the registration process while others are not.  I'm so sorry for this and I understand it can be frustrating.  I'll try to pinpoint exactly what might be causing the snag with my developer and see if there's any way to fix it.  I sure hope there is, but it might be difficult since it's not a system wide problem that affects everyone.  If there is, we certainly will.

I wanted to give page by page detailed instructions (to the best of my ability), to see if it helps those that are having trouble and for those that are interested in registering.  I hope this works for all of you.

Click Register

This will take you to a screen with a W in blue on it.

Enter your desired user name and email address that you'll be using.

Click Register

Go to the email that you entered on previous page 

Click the top link that's in that email

Add your desired password

Confirm the password by entering it again

This will take you to a page with a W in blue saying your password has been reset.

Click Login

Enter the username you created or the email that you're using

Enter Password

This takes you to the Profile Page with colored bars on it.  This is where you can change the color scheme of your forum and further down the page you can edit your profile, add a picture, etc.  This is all optional.  If you make changes, make sure you click save at the bottom of the page.

Click the house looking icon in the top left corner of the screen and "visit site" will drop down.  

Click Visit Site

This will take you to our home page

Click on Forum at the top of page.

You should already be signed in, if not, sign in

You're ready to post!

I think I covered it all and in the correct order.  Let me know.

Thank you!
Dana